Welcome to all new and returning members. We had Alice and Brad Shane with us tonight.
- OHC state meeting: March 20 FOE in Delaware *Bylaws changes for secondary membership Voting starts at 10:30 am * Lunch reservations need to be in by March 10th .
- Gibby State ride- accepting reservations.* Flyer and reservations are on the state website and facebook events.
- Muskingum County OHC is having a tack swap :march 6th 10:00-2:00pm At the old Dillon School.* Contact MOHC if you are interested in a space ($20)
- OHC Equine Affaire -looking for a presenter for “Trail Etiquette”. Friday April 8th at 6:00pm * Contact Oleda Hirsch if interested or know someone that may be interested. Free parking and entry pass.
- Important corral notice -Barb Gerard will be sending out a “drop list” on March 15th all applications need to be in by March 12 any applications the are received after March 12 will not be included in the corral rosters.
- OTP Hocking – Date has been changed to August 16 & 17. We have no further information at this time as to where and what the project will be. Will check into it.
- Equine Affaire OHC booth set up – April 6 if interested in helping set up the booth , contact Tina Maruffi-Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Licking Valley Raiders 4-H tack Auction – Saturday march 19 starting at 4:00pm at the Licking valley High School.( Hanover)
- Horse Daze- Bulter County OHC is having a Horse Daze on Saturday September 17, 2016 from 10am-4pm more information on the state calendar.
- Youth Camp Out: Dates are June 3,4,5 for ages 12-17 years.and August 5,6,7 for ages 8-11 years.
- Central region meeting: March 6 1pm at “Old Bag Of Nails” in Delaware. Requesting # of those planning to attend.
- Knox County OHC is doing a fundraiser of selling stall, haulter and pet signs for $4.00 .
We have a Balance of $ 5,768.24.
Sue Retherford made a motion to accept the January minutes , second by Debbie Stevens Motion Passed.
Bonnie Clary, Mark and Debbie Stevens for passing of brother, Jan Dean for passing of son and Deb Sheka for passing of mother.
Corral- Sue Retherford
We finally have a letter in the corral. Please get any and all information and pics to Sue Retherford before the 5th of each month.